Invitation for Bids
6 February 2023
0614-TAJ: National Disaster Risk Management Project
NDRMP-Goods-04: Supply of Machinery for Field Offices of CESCD
1. The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank
(ADB) toward the cost of National Disaster Risk Management Project, and it intends
to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named
above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Committee of Emergency Situations and Civil Defense of the Republic of
Tajikistan (CESCD) (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for
Supply of Machinery for Field Offices of CESCD (“the Goods”). The Goods include
trucks, construction vehicles and other special purpose vehicles.
3. Open Competitive Bidding – International will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s
Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible
countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
• Successful completion as main supplier within the last three (3) years of at least four
(4) contracts each valued at USD 800,000 with nature, and complexity similar to the
scope of supply,
• Minimum average annual turnover of US$ 2,000,000 calculated as total payments
received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last four
This document summarizes only a part of the requirements for information to the potential Bidders. Bidders are requested to refer to the Biding Document for the full range of criteria prior to submitting a bid. If there are any discrepancies between this Invitation for Bid and the Bidding Document, the Bidding Document shall prevail.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Document, Bidders should contact
(during office hours from 10:00 hours to 16:00 hours [Dushanbe local time] excluding
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays):
Project Implementation Group “National Disaster Risk Management Project”
at the Committee of Emergency Situations and Civil Defense under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
Att: Ms. Firuza Tursunzoda, Project Manager
Postal address: 213 Rudaki Avenue, Somoni District, Dushanbe 734061 Tajikistan
Telephone: +992 884000004
6. To obtain the Bidding Document in English, eligible Bidders should write to the email
address firstname.lastname@example.org with an official cover letter requesting the Bidding
Documents for NDRMP-Goods-04; “Supply of Machinery for Field Offices of CESCD.”
The Bidding Document will be sent by e-mail from email@example.com.
No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. Deliver your bid:
• to the following address:
State Committee on Investments and
State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan
27, Shotemur Street, Room 10, Ground Floor, Procurement Unit 734025 Dushanbe, Tajikistan
• on or before the deadline: 20 March 2023, 10:00 hours (Dushanbe local time) • together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
8. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of
Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
9. The Purchaser will not be responsible for any cost or expense incurred by Bidders in
connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.